0 Shouts - 137,220 Scrobbles
Stephen Cleobury (b. December 31, 1948) is an English organist and conductor. He was organ scholar at St John's College, Cambridge and sub-organist of Westminster Abbey before becoming Master of Music at Westminster Cathedral in 1979.Read More...
In 1982 he took up the position of Director of Music for the Choir of King's College, Cambridge, where he also teaches music. He has been conductor of Cambridge University Musical Society (CUMS) since 1983, and was Chief Conductor of the BBC Singers from 1995 to 2007, when he was succeeded by David Hill.
His brother Nicholas Cleobury is also a conductor.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Miserere a 9 (vv.1-4 & 17-20) - 10,072 plays
- Organ: In dulci jubilo BWV729 - 3,949 plays
- Allegri: Miserere (Excerpt) - 3,824 plays
- The Lamb - 3,005 plays
- In the bleak mid-winter - 3,221 plays
- God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen - 2,762 plays
- Anonymous: The first Nowell - 2,032 plays
- Prelude and Fugue in G BWV 541: Fugue - 1,887 plays
- In Paradisum (Requiem Op. 48; 1893 version, ed. John Rutter) - 2,273 plays
- Kommst du nun, Jesu BWV650 - 1,635 plays