0 Shouts - 134,744 Scrobbles
Stephen Cleobury (b. December 31, 1948) is an English organist and conductor. He was organ scholar at St John's College, Cambridge and sub-organist of Westminster Abbey before becoming Master of Music at Westminster Cathedral in 1979. In 1982 he took up the position of Director of Music for The Choir Of King's College, Cambridge, where he also teaches music. He has been conductor of Cambridge University Musical Society (CUMS) since 1983, and was Chief Conductor of the BBC Singers from 1995 to 2007, when he was succeeded by David Hill.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Allegri: Miserere (Excerpt) - (5:47) - 2,616 plays
- Miserere a 9 (vv.1-4 & 17-20). - (5:45) - 304 plays
- Miserere a 9 (vv.1-4 & 17-20) - (5:46) - 417 plays
- In Dulce Jubilo - (2:38) - 87 plays
- Zadok the Priest (Handel) - (5:20) - 83 plays
- Miserere (Excerpt) - 84 plays
- Organ: In dulci jubilo BWV729 - (2:36) - 78 plays
- Toccata [Songs of Praise theme] - (4:28) - 50 plays
- God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen - (3:35) - 52 plays
- L' Ascension: Transports de joie d'une âme devant la gloire du Christ qui est la sienne - (4:36) - 17 plays