0 Shouts - 133,062 Scrobbles
Stephen Cleobury (b. December 31, 1948) is an English organist and conductor. He was organ scholar at St John's College, Cambridge and sub-organist of Westminster Abbey before becoming Master of Music at Westminster Cathedral in 1979. In 1982 he took up the position of Director of Music for The Choir Of King's College, Cambridge, where he also teaches music. He has been conductor of Cambridge University Musical Society (CUMS) since 1983, and was Chief Conductor of the BBC Singers from 1995 to 2007, when he was succeeded by David Hill.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Allegri: Miserere (Excerpt) - (5:47) - 1,722 plays
- Miserere a 9 (vv.1-4 & 17-20). - (5:45) - 412 plays
- Miserere a 9 (vv.1-4 & 17-20) - (5:46) - 460 plays
- Zadok the Priest (Handel) - (5:20) - 117 plays
- In Dulce Jubilo - (2:38) - 86 plays
- Miserere (Excerpt) - 73 plays
- Organ: In dulci jubilo BWV729 - (2:36) - 85 plays
- Hymn to the Creator of Light - (7:37) - 38 plays
- God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen - (3:35) - 53 plays
- Toccata [Songs of Praise theme] - (4:28) - 17 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online