0 Shouts - 126,260 Scrobbles
Stephen Cleobury (b. December 31, 1948) is an English organist and conductor. He was organ scholar at St John's College, Cambridge and sub-organist of Westminster Abbey before becoming Master of Music at Westminster Cathedral in 1979. In 1982 he took up the position of Director of Music for The Choir Of King's College, Cambridge, where he also teaches music. He has been conductor of Cambridge University Musical Society (CUMS) since 1983, and was Chief Conductor of the BBC Singers from 1995 to 2007, when he was succeeded by David Hill.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen - (3:35) - 515 plays
- In the bleak mid-winter - (4:50) - 566 plays
- The Lamb - (3:33) - 466 plays
- Psalm Preludes Set 2: No.2 Psalm 139 v.11 - (6:40) - 292 plays
- Riu, riu, chiu - (2:01) - 299 plays
- Dormi, Jesu - (4:27) - 240 plays
- O Jesulein süss, BWV 493 - (1:51) - 243 plays
- Joy to the World! - (1:52) - 229 plays
- Paean - (4:51) - 173 plays
- A great and mighty wonder - (3:48) - 167 plays