0 Shouts - 118,135 Scrobbles
Stephen Cleobury (b. December 31, 1948) is an English organist and conductor. He was organ scholar at St John's College, Cambridge and sub-organist of Westminster Abbey before becoming Master of Music at Westminster Cathedral in 1979. In 1982 he took up the position of Director of Music for The Choir Of King's College, Cambridge, where he also teaches music. He has been conductor of Cambridge University Musical Society (CUMS) since 1983, and was Chief Conductor of the BBC Singers from 1995 to 2007, when he was succeeded by David Hill.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In the bleak mid-winter - (4:50) - 1,259 plays
- God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen - (3:35) - 1,209 plays
- The Lamb - (3:33) - 1,061 plays
- Dormi, Jesu - (4:27) - 609 plays
- Riu, riu, chiu - (2:01) - 622 plays
- Joy to the World! - (1:52) - 704 plays
- O Jesulein süss, BWV 493 - (1:51) - 554 plays
- Organ: In dulci jubilo BWV729 - (2:36) - 545 plays
- A great and mighty wonder - (3:48) - 473 plays
- Gloria in D, RV 589: I. Gloria in excelsis Deo - (2:27) - 387 plays