5 Shouts - 7,291 Scrobbles
Stef Burns was born in Oakland, California, and grew up in Walnut Creek,
CA, where he attended Northgate High School. He started playing his Dad's
guitar around age 6. At 7 he got his first electric guitar which was a
Winston. He upgraded to a Fender Mustang soon after.
He had his first band when he was 9 years of age called "The Yellow Brick Road".
They played songs like "Wild Thing" and "Louie Louie" and weren't bad
for a bunch of fourth graders.
In high school, he had a band called "Legend" and by then was playing
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSometimes I can't sleep
Millon things are running trough my brain
There's too many excuses
instead of what truth is
- In Your Room - (4:24) - 10 plays
- Horton's Revenge - (3:32) - 18 plays
- Love Monster - (4:32) - 7 plays
- Mepukori - (6:57) - 8 plays
- Burns' Blues - (7:31) - 15 plays
- Little Wing - (7:46) - 17 plays
- Summer Of '68 - (6:02) - 5 plays
- Shine - (3:48) - 5 plays
- Walking The Penguin - (4:42) - 10 plays