8 Shouts - 230,751 Scrobbles
1) Steel Magnolia is an American country music duo that won season two of the television talent show Can You Duet. The duo consists of Meghan Linsey and her boyfriend, Joshua Scott Jones. Meghan Linsey originally met Joshua Scott Jones when she was working at a Nashville karaoke bar. Not only did they become a couple but they went on to become the successful Country music duo, Steel Magnolia. The first song the pair wrote together was the break up tune Edge Of Goodbye. Speaking with Songfacts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Keep On Lovin' You - (3:02) - 929 plays
- LyricsYour lips are moving but I can't hear you
Wish you would talk your way right over here
I see you lookin' boy, but I can't feel you
Why don't we just disappear?
I'm gettin' jealous of the way he's leanin'
- Just By Being You (Halo and Wings) - (4:00) - 337 plays
- LyricsYeah, mmm, yeah
She's just minding her own business
Come on, ooh
She wandered by, taking her time
She'd stop to window shop
- LyricsIt took about a dozen quarters, half an hour, two minutes
Twenty seven seconds to get through to you
And before I even had the chance to finish half a sentence
She was spoutin', spittin', didn't wanna listen
Nothing I can ever say or do will ever be enough for you
- Bulletproof - (3:49) - 198 plays
- Keep On Lovin’ You - (3:03) - 119 plays
- Not Tonight - (4:15) - 169 plays
- Without You - (3:27) - 153 plays
- Rainbow - (4:30) - 117 plays