7 Shouts - 207,555 Scrobbles
1) Steel Magnolia is an American country music duo that won season two of the television talent show Can You Duet. The duo consists of Meghan Linsey and her boyfriend, Joshua Scott Jones. Meghan Linsey originally met Joshua Scott Jones when she was working at a Nashville karaoke bar. Not only did they become a couple but they went on to become the successful Country music duo, Steel Magnolia. The first song the pair wrote together was the break up tune Edge Of Goodbye. Speaking with Songfacts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsGot a new Toyota,
Traded in the hatchback
Can't make the payment,
But I'm not worried 'bout that
Cause I'm bulletproof
Baby life has got you run down
I think it's time girl that we slow down
So take a look it's sundown
So why don't you lay right here
- LyricsYour lips are moving but I can't hear you
Wish you would talk your way right over here
I see you lookin' boy, but I can't feel you
Why don't we just disappear?
I'm gettin' jealous of the way he's leanin'
- LyricsLets run away, where nothing stands between me and you
lets find a place, somewhere a little closer to a dream
and call it a home, where there's no right and there's no wrong
and we can be all alone
and i'll take off my halo, if you take off your wings
- LyricsI'm nothin' without you
A crumblin' statue without you
I'm no one, just someone lost in the moment
Searching for something
Life's nothing without you
- Not Tonight - (4:13) - 1,029 plays
- Homespun Love - (3:15) - 749 plays
- Rainbow - (4:29) - 678 plays
- Eggs Over Easy - (3:55) - 669 plays
- Glass Houses - (4:05) - 467 plays