8 Shouts - 228,521 Scrobbles
1) Steel Magnolia is an American country music duo that won season two of the television talent show Can You Duet. The duo consists of Meghan Linsey and her boyfriend, Joshua Scott Jones. Meghan Linsey originally met Joshua Scott Jones when she was working at a Nashville karaoke bar. Not only did they become a couple but they went on to become the successful Country music duo, Steel Magnolia. The first song the pair wrote together was the break up tune Edge Of Goodbye. Speaking with Songfacts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Keep On Lovin' You - (3:02) - 1,171 plays
- LyricsYour lips are moving but I can't hear you
Wish you would talk your way right over here
I see you lookin' boy, but I can't feel you
Why don't we just disappear?
I'm gettin' jealous of the way he's leanin'
- Just By Being You (Halo and Wings) - (4:00) - 330 plays
- LyricsGot a new Toyota,
Traded in the hatchback
Can't make the payment,
But I'm not worried 'bout that
Cause I'm bulletproof
- LyricsYeah, mmm, yeah
She's just minding her own business
Come on, ooh
She wandered by, taking her time
She'd stop to window shop
- Not Tonight - (4:15) - 186 plays
- Homespun Love - (3:18) - 117 plays
- Edge Of Goodbye - (4:25) - 136 plays
- Glass Houses - (4:05) - 68 plays
- Without You - (3:27) - 119 plays