8 Shouts - 226,806 Scrobbles
1) Steel Magnolia is an American country music duo that won season two of the television talent show Can You Duet. The duo consists of Meghan Linsey and her boyfriend, Joshua Scott Jones. Meghan Linsey originally met Joshua Scott Jones when she was working at a Nashville karaoke bar. Not only did they become a couple but they went on to become the successful Country music duo, Steel Magnolia. The first song the pair wrote together was the break up tune Edge Of Goodbye. Speaking with Songfacts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Keep On Lovin' You - (3:02) - 1,792 plays
- LyricsYour lips are moving but I can't hear you
Wish you would talk your way right over here
I see you lookin' boy, but I can't feel you
Why don't we just disappear?
I'm gettin' jealous of the way he's leanin'
- LyricsGot a new Toyota,
Traded in the hatchback
Can't make the payment,
But I'm not worried 'bout that
Cause I'm bulletproof
- Just By Being You (Halo and Wings) - (4:00) - 429 plays
- LyricsIf I were stronger I'd just let you leave
You'd say it's over and I would just agree
Then I'd tell you I wish you the best, I really do
You deserve happiness, I can't give you what you need
You can leave, just not tonight
- Without You - (3:27) - 193 plays
- Homespun Love - (3:18) - 194 plays
- Ooh La La - (3:28) - 137 plays
- Eggs Over Easy - (3:55) - 151 plays
- Edge Of Goodbye - (4:25) - 129 plays