89 Shouts - 54,099 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist called Steel. 1. Steel was a short lived project of Dan Swanö, Mikael Åkerfeldt, Anders Nordin, and Peter Lindgren. They released one EP titled "Heavy Metal Machine" in 1998. The band was a tribute to 80's heavy and power metal and features lyrics about the greatness of metal and rocking all night long. 2. One of many aliases for: Martin Damm Martin Damm is responsible for an multitude of projects involved in the production of a broad range of exprimental electronic music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Heavy Metal Machine - 299 plays
- Say Goodbye (to Love) - (4:24) - 271 plays
- Rock Tonite - 220 plays
- Always There - (5:26) - 69 plays
- The Green Manalishi 1998 - (3:35) - 99 plays
- misanthrope - 36 plays
- Rock Out - (5:01) - 34 plays
- One Man and His Anger - 32 plays
- All Systems Go - (3:25) - 28 plays
- XIV - 25 plays