2 Shouts - 4,145 Scrobbles
Steampacket was a British blues revue of the 1960s, notable mainly for the fact that so many of its members subsequently became famous later on. Group founder Long John Baldry had an eye for talent and brought in a young Rod Stewart, female singer Julie Driscoll, organist Brian Auger and for a time even a young Reg Dwight was involved, (later better known as Elton John). Rod Stewart self effacingly describes the act as "Like a white Ike And Tina Turner show, but nowhere near as good".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Can I Get A Witness - (3:36) - 46 plays
- Holy Smoke - (3:27) - 10 plays
- I Don't Care - (3:26) - 8 plays
- The In-Crowd - (3:42) - 12 plays
- Cry Me A River - (2:46) - 8 plays
- Back At The Chicken Shack - 6 plays
- Baby Take Me - 6 plays
- Brian's - (3:25) - 11 plays
- Lord Remember Me - (4:18) - 10 plays
- Baby Baby Baby - (2:27) - 4 plays