113 Shouts - 2,349,119 Scrobbles
Starship is an American rock band that operated from 1985 to 1989, reforming in 1992. In 1984, Paul Kantner left Jefferson Starship (San Francisco, California, USA). His former bandmates wanted to continue as Jefferson Starship, but Kantner, as the last founding member of Jefferson Airplane, took legal action over the "Jefferson" name. Kantner settled out of court and signed an agreement that neither party would use the names "Jefferson" or "Airplane" unless all members of Jefferson Airplane, Inc.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSay, "You don't know me or recognize my face"
Say, "You don't care who goes to that kind of place"
Knee deep in the hoopla sinking in your fight
Too many runaways eating up the night
Marconi plays the Mamba, listen to the radio, don't you remember
- LyricsLooking in your eyes I see a paradise
This world that I found is too good to be true
Standing here beside you want so much to give you
This love in my heart that I'm feeling for you
Let them say "We're crazy", I don't care about that
- LyricsGo now, don't look back, we've drawn the line
Move on, it's no good to go back in time
I'll never find another girl like you, for happy endings it takes two
We're fire and ice, the dream won't come true
Sara, Sara, storms are brewin' in your eyes
- Carry On My Wayward Son - (5:28) - 2,404 plays
- Don’t Stop Believin’ - (4:15) - 1,788 plays
- Jane - (4:01) - 1,429 plays
- It's Not Enough - (4:45) - 1,340 plays
- Nothing’S Gonna Stop Us Now - (4:28) - 1,236 plays
- It's Not Over ('Til It's Over) - (4:18) - 1,039 plays
- Don't Stop Believing - (4:17) - 1,010 plays