Stars Hide Fire
5 Shouts - 50,714 Scrobbles
Stars Hide Fire is a pop punk band from Washington DC which features ex-members of Breaking Pangaea. They are currently signed to I-Surrender Records, and have released one album, The Shortcut To Loss.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsToday (These days),
I'm shattered (I'm better),
I feel as if I don't matter much(I don't want to feel).
Is this the end of me?
I've got (I have),
- LyricsAdorned with my ancestral rights
Founded on fear, maintained by might, now
Loudspeakers call out and remind
Keep posture straight keep minds in line, don't dare step out
Mainstream conforming ways that my
- LyricsThe emptiness of your voice
Still Echoes clear
You warned me once again
I refused, to listen
Decided for myself
- Lyricsthis signal's heading nowhere fast.
there's intermission in the sound,
it's fading in and out
it breaks down
it starts back up
- LyricsSo I sit here thinking, remembering "I love you's"
While I'm taking them all back...
Because these cold January nights, leave me
feeling hollow inside.
I bet you think it's funny now!
- Untitled - (14:26) - 7 plays
- Listen to the Sound - (3:48) - 7 plays
- Stitched and Glued - 4 plays
- Broken - 6 plays
- [Untitled Hidden Track] - 5 plays