0 Shouts - 1,444,127 Scrobbles
There are more than one artist with this name.Read More...
1) Standstill is a Spanish indie rock band from Barcelona. Their first two albums were hardcore, sung in English and reached some popularity in European hardcore scene. After those two records, they released an acoustic EP, and since then, they've been singing in Spanish (the last two albums). Their style has changed radically as well, and they play alternative rock now instead of hardcore.
2) StandStill is a band from Waldwick, New Jersey. Their blend of pop-punk, alternative, indie, and hardcore has gained them a large following of people with varied music tastes across the tri-state area. Their debut EP, "Forgetting How to Sleep" is being release in the spring of 2009.
With each member standing at no older than 17 years old, it's interesting the amount of experience North Jersey alt-rock quintet StandStill has gained over their short 3 year span as a band. Taking influence from bands of all different genres and combining them together with powerful guitars, punchy vocals, talented drumming and slick bass playing, they manage to create a sound that combines the innovation of a progressive past with a clear view of the future. In the Summer of 2010, they recorded their debut EP, "All Is Relative" with producer Brett Romnes (I Am The Avalanche) and is planned for an early Fall release date. Backing up their recorded sound with an intense and emotionally charged live performance, StandStill proves to be more than talk.
NOTE: in order to differentiate from other artists with similar names, this band spells their name StandStill.
3) Standstill is a band from Tallahassee, Florida. They are a punk/alternative/indie band that hasn't released anything in a long time. The only songs released on albums were on a split with Polly Esther, as well as on the Punk Rock Xmas CD. Recently members of the band Standstill have been working on new musical projects to include One Small Step for Landmines and AXWY
One Small Step for Landmines
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- ¿Por qué me llamas a estas horas? - 80,258 plays
- 1, 2, 3 Sol - 55,803 plays
- La Risa Funesta - 49,117 plays
- 1, 2, 3 Sombra - 39,667 plays
- Adelante, Bonaparte (I) / I. Algunos Recuerdos Significativos de B. - 37,103 plays
- Aire - 42,041 plays
- Noticias Del Frente - 38,989 plays
- Víctor San Juan - 37,660 plays
- Yo Soy El Presidente De La Escalera - 31,713 plays
- La Mirada De Los Mil Metros - 34,243 plays