36 Shouts - 577,204 Scrobbles
Stanley Allison 'Stan' Rogers (November 29, 1949 – June 2, 1983) was a Canadian folk musician and songwriter. Stan Rogers was noted for his rich, baritone voice and his finely-crafted, traditional-sounding songs which were frequently inspired by Canadian history and the daily lives of working people, especially those from the fishing villages of the Maritime provinces and, later, the farms of the Canadian prairies and Great Lakes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Barrett's Privateers - (4:49) - 2,250 plays
- Northwest Passage - (4:48) - 1,943 plays
- The Mary Ellen Carter - (4:08) - 897 plays
- The Idiot - (3:48) - 914 plays
- Fogarty's Cove - (2:14) - 859 plays
- Free in the Harbour - (3:55) - 599 plays
- Forty-five Years - (3:32) - 464 plays
- White Squall - (5:25) - 515 plays
- Make and Break Harbour - (4:27) - 436 plays
- Rolling Down to Old Maui - (3:37) - 637 plays