36 Shouts - 570,542 Scrobbles
Stanley Allison 'Stan' Rogers (November 29, 1949 – June 2, 1983) was a Canadian folk musician and songwriter. Stan Rogers was noted for his rich, baritone voice and his finely-crafted, traditional-sounding songs which were frequently inspired by Canadian history and the daily lives of working people, especially those from the fishing villages of the Maritime provinces and, later, the farms of the Canadian prairies and Great Lakes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Barrett's Privateers - (4:49) - 2,370 plays
- Northwest Passage - (4:48) - 1,971 plays
- The Idiot - (3:48) - 944 plays
- The Mary Ellen Carter - (4:08) - 998 plays
- Fogarty's Cove - (2:14) - 872 plays
- Forty-five Years - (3:32) - 497 plays
- Free in the Harbour - (3:55) - 662 plays
- White Squall - (5:25) - 555 plays
- Make and Break Harbour - (4:27) - 533 plays
- Rolling Down to Old Maui - (3:37) - 663 plays