36 Shouts - 573,569 Scrobbles
Stanley Allison 'Stan' Rogers (November 29, 1949 – June 2, 1983) was a Canadian folk musician and songwriter. Stan Rogers was noted for his rich, baritone voice and his finely-crafted, traditional-sounding songs which were frequently inspired by Canadian history and the daily lives of working people, especially those from the fishing villages of the Maritime provinces and, later, the farms of the Canadian prairies and Great Lakes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Barrett's Privateers - (4:49) - 2,295 plays
- Northwest Passage - (4:48) - 1,950 plays
- The Mary Ellen Carter - (4:08) - 921 plays
- The Idiot - (3:48) - 925 plays
- Fogarty's Cove - (2:14) - 887 plays
- Free in the Harbour - (3:55) - 644 plays
- Forty-five Years - (3:32) - 470 plays
- White Squall - (5:25) - 533 plays
- Make and Break Harbour - (4:27) - 476 plays
- Rolling Down to Old Maui - (3:37) - 665 plays