34 Shouts - 473,156 Scrobbles
Stanley Allison 'Stan' Rogers (November 29, 1949 – June 2, 1983) was a Canadian folk musician and songwriter. Stan Rogers was noted for his rich, baritone voice and his finely-crafted, traditional-sounding songs which were frequently inspired by Canadian history and the daily lives of working people, especially those from the fishing villages of the Maritime provinces and, later, the farms of the Canadian prairies and Great Lakes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Barrett's Privateers - (4:49) - 3,022 plays
- Northwest Passage - (4:49) - 2,587 plays
- The Idiot - (3:49) - 1,441 plays
- The Mary Ellen Carter - (5:25) - 1,293 plays
- Fogarty's Cove - (2:14) - 1,109 plays
- Forty-five Years - (3:31) - 824 plays
- White Squall - (5:02) - 878 plays
- Fisherman's Wharf - (4:02) - 817 plays
- The Maid on the Shore - (3:42) - 629 plays
- Watching the Apples Grow - (1:51) - 704 plays