36 Shouts - 521,805 Scrobbles
Stanley Allison 'Stan' Rogers (November 29, 1949 – June 2, 1983) was a Canadian folk musician and songwriter. Stan Rogers was noted for his rich, baritone voice and his finely-crafted, traditional-sounding songs which were frequently inspired by Canadian history and the daily lives of working people, especially those from the fishing villages of the Maritime provinces and, later, the farms of the Canadian prairies and Great Lakes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Barrett's Privateers - (4:49) - 2,922 plays
- Northwest Passage - (4:49) - 2,328 plays
- The Idiot - (3:49) - 1,150 plays
- The Mary Ellen Carter - (5:25) - 1,234 plays
- Fogarty's Cove - (2:14) - 1,056 plays
- Forty-five Years - (3:31) - 753 plays
- White Squall - (5:02) - 662 plays
- Free in the Harbour - (3:57) - 678 plays
- Make and Break Harbour - (4:27) - 639 plays
- Watching the Apples Grow - (1:51) - 592 plays