36 Shouts - 535,000 Scrobbles
Stanley Allison 'Stan' Rogers (November 29, 1949 – June 2, 1983) was a Canadian folk musician and songwriter. Stan Rogers was noted for his rich, baritone voice and his finely-crafted, traditional-sounding songs which were frequently inspired by Canadian history and the daily lives of working people, especially those from the fishing villages of the Maritime provinces and, later, the farms of the Canadian prairies and Great Lakes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Barrett's Privateers - (4:49) - 2,700 plays
- Northwest Passage - (4:48) - 2,387 plays
- The Idiot - (3:48) - 1,206 plays
- The Mary Ellen Carter - (4:08) - 1,158 plays
- Fogarty's Cove - (2:14) - 969 plays
- Free in the Harbour - (3:55) - 755 plays
- White Squall - (5:25) - 676 plays
- Forty-five Years - (3:32) - 641 plays
- Lies - (5:42) - 631 plays
- Make and Break Harbour - (4:27) - 629 plays