36 Shouts - 544,299 Scrobbles
Stanley Allison 'Stan' Rogers (November 29, 1949 – June 2, 1983) was a Canadian folk musician and songwriter. Stan Rogers was noted for his rich, baritone voice and his finely-crafted, traditional-sounding songs which were frequently inspired by Canadian history and the daily lives of working people, especially those from the fishing villages of the Maritime provinces and, later, the farms of the Canadian prairies and Great Lakes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Barrett's Privateers - (4:49) - 2,616 plays
- Northwest Passage - (4:48) - 2,248 plays
- The Idiot - (3:48) - 1,062 plays
- The Mary Ellen Carter - (4:08) - 1,068 plays
- Fogarty's Cove - (2:14) - 874 plays
- Free in the Harbour - (3:55) - 748 plays
- Forty-five Years - (3:32) - 556 plays
- White Squall - (5:25) - 676 plays
- Make and Break Harbour - (4:27) - 512 plays
- Lies - (5:42) - 504 plays