8 Shouts - 10,138 Scrobbles
Alexander Lebedev-Frontov is the alma matter of this noise project with short life and few releases. Alexander was born august, 26, 1960 in Leningrad. He made his first sound experiments in the late 1970s under the influence of information about "art of noises" in the book "Physics and music" by Gleb Anfilov. In 1987 he creates his principal project Linija Mass, in 1995 his own label "Ultra", in 1996 a new b-side project named Vetrophonia with N. Soudnick (ZGA). Finally in 1997 Lebedev-Frontov re-creates Linija Mass as a "mashine-music" studio project.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Warjag - (10:52) - 35 plays
- Tsushima - (4:43) - 36 plays
- V Ogne - (4:18) - 28 plays
- Na Sopkakh Manchzhurii - (12:14) - 47 plays
- Aufbau - (3:37) - 11 plays
- No Sopkakh Manchzhurii - (12:14) - 13 plays
- Bratstvo - (7:25) - 11 plays
- Decima Mas - (11:52) - 9 plays
- Il Principe Nero (Version) - (9:53) - 7 plays
- O Roma, O Morte ! - (15:11) - 8 plays