0 Shouts - 1,694 Scrobbles
Raised in a remote part of Montana along the Assiniboine Sioux reservation, Stacy witnessed the vastness and beauty of a harsh land and the enduring people that live in it. Her music tells the tales of the people she grew up with and the people she met on her journey from the buffalo pastures of home, through Boston, Chicago and finally...to New York City. Her songs, voice and piano weave sepia toned tales of human nature and it's brave ability to be ugly. One Way Home, Stacy's first full length album, flips like an eleven chapter adult coloring book.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online