202 Shouts - 502,555 Scrobbles
21 October 1982- 11 June 2007 Stack Bundles, (born Rayquon Elliott), was a mixtape rapper plucked from the streets of Far Rockaway Queens and placed on the mixtape circuit where he entertained thousands over a years time before going through a bidding war where he landed with Jim Jones's MOB camp with fellow rapper Max B. Bundles burst onto the rap scene after signing to DJ Clue?'s Desert Storm Records, joining artists such as Fabolous and Joe Budden. He gained more fame after he brazenly approached Dipset charter member Jim Jones and asked the Harlem-based rapper to promote him.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'm Paid - (2:43) - 147 plays
- Fat Stacks - (2:41) - 78 plays
- Bundles Hot - (4:07) - 76 plays
- Remember My Name - (2:08) - 22 plays
- Intro - (0:39) - 17 plays
- Streets of Far Rock - (2:56) - 18 plays
- Mr. 19.5 - (2:31) - 16 plays
- What They Want - (3:24) - 13 plays
- Weather Man - (4:41) - 17 plays
- Can't Take That from Me - (3:53) - 28 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online