201 Shouts - 501,133 Scrobbles
21 October 1982- 11 June 2007 Stack Bundles, (born Rayquon Elliott), was a mixtape rapper plucked from the streets of Far Rockaway Queens and placed on the mixtape circuit where he entertained thousands over a years time before going through a bidding war where he landed with Jim Jones's MOB camp with fellow rapper Max B. Bundles burst onto the rap scene after signing to DJ Clue?'s Desert Storm Records, joining artists such as Fabolous and Joe Budden. He gained more fame after he brazenly approached Dipset charter member Jim Jones and asked the Harlem-based rapper to promote him.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'm Paid - (2:43) - 70 plays
- Fat Stacks - (2:41) - 38 plays
- Bundles Hot - (4:07) - 59 plays
- Streets of Far Rock - (2:56) - 26 plays
- What They Want - (3:24) - 30 plays
- Can't Take That from Me - (3:53) - 41 plays
- Intro - (0:39) - 22 plays
- Remember My Name - (2:08) - 23 plays
- Hustle Hard - (2:48) - 23 plays
- Circulate - (2:21) - 18 plays