22 Shouts - 103,277 Scrobbles
Squad Five-O, a rock and roll outfit from Savannah, Georgia and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, consisted of vocalist Jeff Fortson, bassist John Fortson, guitarists Adam Garbinski and Kris Klein, and drummer Dave Petersen. They released their first two albums, 'What I Believe' and 'Fight The System' on independent labels, and signed to Tooth & Nail Records, they released their third album 'Bombs Over Broadway' in summer 2000. The earliest version of the band played ska-punk and has since moved to punk and finally to a rock and roll sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsFight. There's a battle going on, we're on the front lines. The evil grows but we carry on. We wage war against this system, this system that only seeks to destroy. Now we're in and there's no turning back. They push us down now we're pushing back. We've gotta fight the system. We've gotta fight, we gotta. We've gotta fight the system. Cause if we don't, we're only giving up the things we fought for when we began. Fight the system, this system with conviction and stand in Christ in the end. Fight the system. And we won't give up till they give in.
- LyricsMidnight, New York City
Broadway, going up in flames
Ground zero, big city
Big Apple swallowed by the flames
Bombs away, we never saw it coming
- LyricsThe sky is falling, they say it's the end.
I turn the knobs on my amp up to ten.
I should be running, but I'm still rockin' with the boys in the band.
Rockin' it, rockin' it, at the apocalypse.
It's rock-n-roll at the end of the world.
- LyricsI've got a picture of you that I carry in my wallet
You were two years old and full of innocence
The picture is old, worn, torn and tattered
Your smile is the same as I've always remembered it
So beautiful, so innocent same look in your eyes
- LyricsLet's get away from here, sometimes I just want to run away
and follow our dreams out of this town and out of this place.
Come on honey, cone on, let's go.
It's you and me and the open road.
"North to the Future" on the stereo.
- What I Believe - (1:35) - 14 plays
- I Don't Want To Change The World, I Just want To Change Your Mind - (4:25) - 14 plays
- They'll Never Take Me Alive - (4:44) - 22 plays
- We Rule the Night - (4:26) - 17 plays
- Renegade - (3:19) - 16 plays