22 Shouts - 98,865 Scrobbles
Squad Five-O, a rock and roll outfit from Savannah, Georgia and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, consisted of vocalist Jeff Fortson, bassist John Fortson, guitarists Adam Garbinski and Kris Klein, and drummer Dave Petersen. They released their first two albums, 'What I Believe' and 'Fight The System' on independent labels, and signed to Tooth & Nail Records, they released their third album 'Bombs Over Broadway' in summer 2000. The earliest version of the band played ska-punk and has since moved to punk and finally to a rock and roll sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsFight. There's a battle going on, we're on the front lines. The evil grows but we carry on. We wage war against this system, this system that only seeks to destroy. Now we're in and there's no turning back. They push us down now we're pushing back. We've gotta fight the system. We've gotta fight, we gotta. We've gotta fight the system. Cause if we don't, we're only giving up the things we fought for when we began. Fight the system, this system with conviction and stand in Christ in the end. Fight the system. And we won't give up till they give in.
- LyricsMidnight, New York City
Broadway, going up in flames
Ground zero, big city
Big Apple swallowed by the flames
Bombs away, we never saw it coming
- LyricsYou say I got no
Got no motivation
And that's about to drive you
Right out of your mind
You bought a one way ticket
- LyricsThis is a war.We bear the scars of our struggle.A struggle from within our souls.We fight for freedom to serve our God.And after all to stand.We took it on the chin.We won't do that again.This time you've gone too far.This time we fight back.A price was paid to set us free.And make us whole and give us strength to overcome.The evil powers in the world around us.Victory is ours.
- LyricsThe sky is falling, they say it's the end.
I turn the knobs on my amp up to ten.
I should be running, but I'm still rockin' with the boys in the band.
Rockin' it, rockin' it, at the apocalypse.
It's rock-n-roll at the end of the world.
- Forever Young - (1:20) - 12 plays
- You're The One - (2:28) - 12 plays
- What I Believe - (1:35) - 10 plays
- The Youth (We Are) - (1:31) - 10 plays
- In Time - (1:11) - 9 plays