5 Shouts - 10,513 Scrobbles
Sproatly Smith brings you twelve psych folk tunes, mainly original, with a few traditional songs reworked, ‘The Yew And The Hare' has a pastoral folk feel, with a psychedelic edge, invoking a haunting, pagan-esque atmosphere. Influenced by ‘The Wicker Man' film, and using samples, field recordings, acoustic instruments and general oddness to produce a cohesive, dreamy, playful folk soundscape. A big slice of psych folk goodness.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Shall Leave You There - (6:09) - 58 plays
- O Willow Waly - (2:18) - 26 plays
- The Mermaid Of Marden - (3:41) - 18 plays
- The Minstrel's Grave - (3:13) - 26 plays
- Blackthorn Winter - (6:32) - 26 plays
- The Blue Flame - (3:57) - 14 plays
- White Leafed Oak - (8:01) - 21 plays
- Penda's Fen - (8:17) - 21 plays
- Old Year's Wake - (5:27) - 27 plays
- Pixieled - (3:56) - 26 plays