4 Shouts - 7,335 Scrobbles
Sproatly Smith brings you twelve psych folk tunes, mainly original, with a few traditional songs reworked, ‘The Yew And The Hare' has a pastoral folk feel, with a psychedelic edge, invoking a haunting, pagan-esque atmosphere. Influenced by ‘The Wicker Man' film, and using samples, field recordings, acoustic instruments and general oddness to produce a cohesive, dreamy, playful folk soundscape. A big slice of psych folk goodness.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Shall Leave You There - (6:09) - 51 plays
- The Mermaid Of Marden - (3:41) - 54 plays
- O Willow Waly - (2:18) - 77 plays
- We Plough and Sow - (4:47) - 33 plays
- Fine Horseman - (4:26) - 28 plays
- The Smithy - (5:44) - 24 plays
- The Jolly Ploughboy - (4:40) - 25 plays
- Bartonsham Meadows - (5:42) - 22 plays
- Blackthorn Winter - (6:32) - 62 plays
- O! Death - (4:11) - 48 plays