4 Shouts - 8,936 Scrobbles
Sproatly Smith brings you twelve psych folk tunes, mainly original, with a few traditional songs reworked, ‘The Yew And The Hare' has a pastoral folk feel, with a psychedelic edge, invoking a haunting, pagan-esque atmosphere. Influenced by ‘The Wicker Man' film, and using samples, field recordings, acoustic instruments and general oddness to produce a cohesive, dreamy, playful folk soundscape. A big slice of psych folk goodness.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Shall Leave You There - (6:09) - 125 plays
- The Mermaid Of Marden - (3:41) - 47 plays
- O Willow Waly - (2:18) - 84 plays
- The Vision - (2:34) - 34 plays
- The Minstrel's Grave - (3:13) - 33 plays
- Song For Annie Needham - (2:07) - 37 plays
- The Ballad of Tam Lin - (5:46) - 20 plays
- My Mother Said - (3:35) - 33 plays
- Blackthorn Winter - (6:32) - 27 plays
- The Blue Flame - (3:57) - 27 plays