4 Shouts - 8,849 Scrobbles
Sproatly Smith brings you twelve psych folk tunes, mainly original, with a few traditional songs reworked, ‘The Yew And The Hare' has a pastoral folk feel, with a psychedelic edge, invoking a haunting, pagan-esque atmosphere. Influenced by ‘The Wicker Man' film, and using samples, field recordings, acoustic instruments and general oddness to produce a cohesive, dreamy, playful folk soundscape. A big slice of psych folk goodness.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Shall Leave You There - (6:09) - 125 plays
- The Mermaid Of Marden - (3:41) - 41 plays
- O Willow Waly - (2:18) - 83 plays
- The Minstrel's Grave - (3:13) - 32 plays
- Song For Annie Needham - (2:07) - 34 plays
- The Ballad of Tam Lin - (5:46) - 24 plays
- The Vision - (2:34) - 31 plays
- The Jolly Ploughboy - (4:40) - 48 plays
- We Plough and Sow - (4:47) - 57 plays
- Blackthorn Winter - (6:32) - 24 plays