7 Shouts - 10,365 Scrobbles
The story of New York's Springhouse treads the all-too-familiar waters of the critically acclaimed band that's never able to get the commercial attention it justly deserves. Formed in 1988 by Mitch Friedland (guitars and vocals), Larry Heinemann (bass, guitars, chapman stick, and backing vocals), and Big Takeover publisher Jack Rabid (drums and vocals), the dream pop outfit's tales of romantic and environmental survival are snow-capped with lush textures of guitar that sound nothing like you've ever heard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Layers - (3:07) - 26 plays
- Asphalt Angels - (5:08) - 18 plays
- Again - (4:49) - 27 plays
- Eskimo - (3:14) - 14 plays
- Open Your Eyes - (3:22) - 11 plays
- The Sound - (5:16) - 11 plays
- Enslave Me - (3:35) - 10 plays
- All About Me - (3:33) - 12 plays
- Landslide - (4:51) - 10 plays
- Blue Snow - (2:20) - 9 plays