Spring Heel Jack
27 Shouts - 128,258 Scrobbles
Spring Heel Jack is an English electronic music group consisting of John Coxon and Ashley Wales. Wales was formerly a composer of "serious" music, an influence that carried over to much of the duo's work. Their first three drum and bass albums released during the 1990s earned positive reviews for their innovate take on the genre.
More recently they have moved away from drum and bass to collaborate with free improvisers and free jazz players from the United States and Europe, producing three albums for the Thirsty Ear label's Blue Series of adventurous cross-genre efforts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rachel Point - (6:31) - 171 plays
- Midwest - (7:34) - 167 plays
- Mit Wut - (7:06) - 132 plays
- Bane - (4:34) - 146 plays
- Take 1 - (5:45) - 147 plays
- Disappeared 1 - (6:14) - 132 plays
- Pan - (7:36) - 134 plays
- 60 Seconds - (5:34) - 131 plays
- Double Cross - (5:16) - 116 plays
- I Undid Myself - (4:25) - 114 plays