5 Shouts - 30,390 Scrobbles
Spread is a side project of Dave Navarro (Jane's Addiction, Red Hot Chili Peppers) and Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers) that started during off time from the Chili Peppers. The group was originally known as Swallow but there was already a group by that name, so they changed the name to Spread. Some of the Spread songs had roots in a soundtrack Navarro and Smith had worked on for a friend and the EP Rhimorse, an unreleased collection of songs Navarro worked on in late 1995 while healing from his divorce.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Song for My Friend - (1:39) - 78 plays
- Red Zone - (1:44) - 75 plays
- Surf City - (0:28) - 32 plays
- Freedom - (2:18) - 71 plays
- Jump - (1:38) - 74 plays
- Escape - 66 plays
- No Way - (2:02) - 32 plays
- OutKast - 9 plays
- Dead or alive - (3:29) - 29 plays
- Run So Fast - (2:16) - 54 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online