44 Shouts - 187,367 Scrobbles
Spoonbill aka Jim Moynihan grew up in the bush north of Melbourne, Australia, discovering the excitement of playing the drums at the age of 12. He began playing gigs in pubs before legally being allowed to enter. As the years rolled on he moved into the realm of percussion and then shifted his concentration to electronic production, investing in his first sampler in 1998. He has won a range of audio production awards including the first place and peoples choice award, Electrovision, Melbourne Fringe Festival 2004 & 3rd place 2003.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Interstellar Safari - (5:06) - 833 plays
- Bunkerfunk - (5:19) - 535 plays
- Woodenspoon - (4:56) - 517 plays
- How It Goes - (4:51) - 431 plays
- Sunny Side Up - (3:10) - 415 plays
- Wonkball - (4:35) - 334 plays
- Mangle Boogie Bangle - (5:22) - 317 plays
- Flying Junk Ship - (5:34) - 324 plays
- Tropical Space Race - (5:32) - 261 plays
- Framed By Funk - (5:56) - 343 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online