44 Shouts - 184,607 Scrobbles
Spoonbill aka Jim Moynihan grew up in the bush north of Melbourne, Australia, discovering the excitement of playing the drums at the age of 12. He began playing gigs in pubs before legally being allowed to enter. As the years rolled on he moved into the realm of percussion and then shifted his concentration to electronic production, investing in his first sampler in 1998. He has won a range of audio production awards including the first place and peoples choice award, Electrovision, Melbourne Fringe Festival 2004 & 3rd place 2003.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Interstellar Safari - (5:06) - 824 plays
- Bunkerfunk - (5:19) - 537 plays
- Woodenspoon - (4:56) - 511 plays
- How It Goes - (4:51) - 431 plays
- Sunny Side Up - (3:10) - 403 plays
- Wonkball - (4:35) - 327 plays
- Mangle Boogie Bangle - (5:22) - 303 plays
- Framed By Funk - (5:56) - 367 plays
- Flying Junk Ship - (5:34) - 314 plays
- Finger Food - (1:14) - 254 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online