44 Shouts - 180,739 Scrobbles
Spoonbill aka Jim Moynihan grew up in the bush north of Melbourne, Australia, discovering the excitement of playing the drums at the age of 12. He began playing gigs in pubs before legally being allowed to enter. As the years rolled on he moved into the realm of percussion and then shifted his concentration to electronic production, investing in his first sampler in 1998. He has won a range of audio production awards including the first place and peoples choice award, Electrovision, Melbourne Fringe Festival 2004 & 3rd place 2003.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Interstellar Safari - (5:06) - 848 plays
- Woodenspoon - (4:56) - 529 plays
- Bunkerfunk - (5:19) - 527 plays
- How It Goes - (4:51) - 438 plays
- Sunny Side Up - (3:10) - 408 plays
- Wonkball - (4:35) - 330 plays
- Framed By Funk - (5:56) - 378 plays
- Mangle Boogie Bangle - (5:22) - 280 plays
- Tropical Space Race - (5:32) - 264 plays
- Flying Junk Ship - (5:34) - 309 plays