Split Seven Ways
13 Shouts - 25,602 Scrobbles
Split Seven Ways is the wizard rock (music based on the universe of Harry Potter created by JK Rowling) brainchild of Zoë. The project was created in Summer 2007 after the release of the final book in the series, Deathly Hallows, and takes its name from the dedication of that book. Combining acoustic guitar, violin, synths and vocals, Split Seven Ways songs are about teenage angst, adults who won't grow up (for whatever reason), friendship, rivalry, and romantic trauma, and veer wildly from fun to tragic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Halfblood Prince (No One Knows My Secrets But You) - (4:04) - 8 plays
- Stronger Every Day - (3:47) - 10 plays
- I Watch You Slip Away - (3:50) - 3 plays
- The Abandoned Boys of Hogwarts - (1:24) - 5 plays
- Anymore - (3:53) - 4 plays
- Just Say It - (3:01) - 4 plays
- The Hanged Man - (3:30) - 4 plays
- Ghosts (The Walk To The Cave) - (3:33) - 4 plays
- Footnote - (3:02) - 2 plays
- It's Real For Us - (2:47) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online