29 Shouts - 358,987 Scrobbles
Splender are an alternative rock band which formed in 1990 in New York City, New York, United States. They consisted of Waymon Boone (vocals, guitar), Jonathan Svec (guitar), James Cruz (bass) and Marc Slutsky (drums). The band released two albums and disbanded in 2004, but reunited in 2009 for a tour and planned new album. They are best known for their 1999 single "Yeah, Whatever". Splender released their first album, Halfway Down The Sky, in 1999 with Columbia Records, in addition to two singles, "Yeah, Whatever" and "I Think God Can Explain".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Think God Can Explain - (3:55) - 2,712 plays
- Monotone - (3:02) - 646 plays
- Save It For Later - (3:58) - 528 plays
- I Don't Understand - (4:00) - 439 plays
- Space Boy - (3:38) - 428 plays
- Cigarette - (4:00) - 486 plays
- Special - (3:10) - 321 plays
- I Apologize - (3:20) - 312 plays
- Yeah, Whatever - (3:40) - 731 plays
- Irresponsible - (3:07) - 303 plays