0 Shouts - 165,283 Scrobbles
There are at least five bands with the name Spiral.Read More...
1. Spiral is a polish progressive/art/post rock band.
For more information please visit:
Spiral is a polish prog/post rock band with a fresh approach to making this kind of music. Their compositions incorporate sounds which we are used to hear in wide array of other genres of music, like trip hop, ambient, electronica or math metal. Spiral came to life in year 2004, however the line-up that allowed fully effective work, stabilized at the turn of 2006 and 2007.
In 2009 Spiral released its first LP album titled 'Urban Fable'. The record met a warm reception by the listeners and media. The album has won Antyradio's (the most notable alternative polish radio station) 'Polish Album Of The Year 2009' plebiscite.
At present, Spiral is finishing its second album.
Its current line-up is:
Urszula Wojcik - vocals
Jakub Wolanin - drums
Brunon Lubas - bass guitar
Mateusz Mazur - guitar
Grzegorz Kyc - guitar
2. Spiral (Mats Antonsson) is a demoscene musician who specialises in spacesynth music using Renoise.
3. Spiral is a underground British metal band who released their debut E.P. in 2010 www.myspace.com/spiralbanduk
4. The Spiral from Albuquerque has two main members Chris Boat and Aaron Frale. They invite a variety of guest artists to record on their albums. The first recording is a single named Azimuth in 2009 which was split into two songs on their second album Citizen. They have 3 albums and one soundtrack as of May 2011. Each album is preceded with "single" releases that include a "from the vault" track.
The Capital in Ruins includes some of their most ambitious music to date. It features a fugue guitar solo at the end of the over twenty minute title track. While the gothic stylings in The Art of Our Dwellings are reminiscent of their first album The Death of Billy Jensen, the musical journey of epic ending Without Others definitely etches a place in the progressive rock music genre.
5. Experimental/Progressive/Rock band from Vilnius, Lithuania.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's gone - 13,362 plays
- Madhatter's Tea - 8,018 plays
- Golem and the Cat - 7,499 plays
- Spacecat - 1,959 plays
- The lullaby of snowdust - 5,392 plays
- Digital Whales - 5,673 plays
- The city - 5,665 plays
- Through the cellar door - 5,545 plays
- Cathedralworm part I - 5,384 plays
- Orange Tree - 5,768 plays