Spiral Cow were four fleshy bags of mostly water, making sound together in the math-rock groove using wood, metal, plastic, string, electricity, and other materials. Formed in Dalian, China by drummer Derrick Fore and featuring Wang Wen guitarist Xie Yugang, they released their first album "Strange Meat" in 2006, followed by "Dui Nui Tan Qin (Like Playing to a Cow)" in 2007. After a successful tour of China, the band split up when drummer Fore returned to his native Austin, Texas. Some recorded material from their final few months is around online, but as yet unreleased.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Chase - (3:41) - 8 plays
- Monkey Party - (3:06) - 9 plays
- The Gods Must be Crazy - (4:11) - 4 plays
- Road Rage - (3:42) - 4 plays
- Crescent City - (3:38) - 7 plays
- Herds - (6:15) - 4 plays
- Delimma (Collop in the Corrdior) - (3:10) - 4 plays
- Don't Touch Me There - (4:17) - 3 plays
- Horse in Heels - (3:14) - 3 plays
- Don't Touch Me Ther - (4:17) - 3 plays