6 Shouts - 6,288 Scrobbles
Spiral Cow were four fleshy bags of mostly water, making sound together in the math-rock groove using wood, metal, plastic, string, electricity, and other materials. Formed in Dalian, China by drummer Derrick Fore and featuring Wang Wen guitarist Xie Yugang, they released their first album "Strange Meat" in 2006, followed by "Dui Nui Tan Qin (Like Playing to a Cow)" in 2007. After a successful tour of China, the band split up when drummer Fore returned to his native Austin, Texas. Some recorded material from their final few months is around online, but as yet unreleased.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bian Tai - (7:37) - 13 plays
- Monkey Party - (3:06) - 11 plays
- The Chase - (3:41) - 13 plays
- Road Rage - (3:42) - 4 plays
- Horse in Heels - (3:14) - 3 plays
- Mishap - (1:15) - 3 plays
- 失重 - (7:31) - 3 plays
- Crescent City - (3:38) - 14 plays
- Island - (4:50) - 3 plays
- Herds - (6:15) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online