19 Shouts - 142,254 Scrobbles
Spinetta Jade would prove to be a successful and innovative band: Spinetta was joined by some of the greatest Argentinan musicians of those and all times to help him build the new sound he was building since Invisible. The product: a blend of jazz and rock that was unseen in Argentina and that escaped the boom of symphonic rock that reached both the world and Argentina in the early 1980s. These four albums, Alma de Diamante (1980), Los Niños que Escriben en el Cielo (1981), Bajo Belgrano (a homage to the neighbourhood where he grew up...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Alma de diamante - (4:20) - 849 plays
- Dale gracias - (5:20) - 477 plays
- Resumen Porteño - (4:00) - 384 plays
- Era De Uranio - (4:17) - 360 plays
- La diosa salvaje - (6:20) - 555 plays
- Vida Siempre - (5:54) - 360 plays
- Digital ayatollah - (5:01) - 338 plays
- Con la sombra de tu aliado (El aliado) - (4:27) - 342 plays
- Ludmila - (3:51) - 406 plays
- Vas A Iluminar La Casa - (3:07) - 306 plays