25 Shouts - 254,209 Scrobbles
Spike Jones was a popular musician and comedian during the 1940s and 1950s. He and his backing band "The City Slickers" employed a wide variety of zany vocals, household implements and shotguns to produce their wacky, yet musically intriguing tracks. Reputed to have the most talented and highly-paid musicians of the day, Spike Jones and his musicians were considerably more than simply novelty performers. Much of their performances even included theatrics and musical athletics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth - (3:09) - 2,205 plays
- Sleigh Ride - (2:15) - 943 plays
- All I Want for Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth) - (2:19) - 896 plays
- All I Want for Christmas Is My - 528 plays
- (All I Want for Christmas) Is My Two Front Teeth - (3:12) - 340 plays
- All I Want for Christmas Is - My Two Front Teeth - (3:11) - 257 plays
- Cocktails for Two - (2:46) - 234 plays
- Nuttin' For Christmas - (1:39) - 196 plays
- All I Want For Christmas - (3:09) - 251 plays
- All I Want For Christmas [Is My Two Front Teeth] - (3:11) - 123 plays