25 Shouts - 250,628 Scrobbles
Spike Jones was a popular musician and comedian during the 1940s and 1950s. He and his backing band "The City Slickers" employed a wide variety of zany vocals, household implements and shotguns to produce their wacky, yet musically intriguing tracks. Reputed to have the most talented and highly-paid musicians of the day, Spike Jones and his musicians were considerably more than simply novelty performers. Much of their performances even included theatrics and musical athletics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth - (3:09) - 2,540 plays
- Sleigh Ride - (2:15) - 1,012 plays
- All I Want for Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth) - (2:19) - 940 plays
- Kookie, Kookie, Lend Me Your Comb (Spooky, Spooky, Lend Me Your Tomb) - (2:26) - 607 plays
- (All I Want for Christmas) Is My Two Front Teeth - (3:12) - 375 plays
- All I Want for Christmas Is My - 509 plays
- All I Want for Christmas Is - My Two Front Teeth - (3:11) - 262 plays
- Cocktails for Two - (2:46) - 290 plays
- Teenage Brain Surgeon - (3:02) - 212 plays
- Nuttin' For Christmas - (1:39) - 220 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online