25 Shouts - 238,721 Scrobbles
Spike Jones was a popular musician and comedian during the 1940s and 1950s. He and his backing band "The City Slickers" employed a wide variety of zany vocals, household implements and shotguns to produce their wacky, yet musically intriguing tracks. Reputed to have the most talented and highly-paid musicians of the day, Spike Jones and his musicians were considerably more than simply novelty performers. Much of their performances even included theatrics and musical athletics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cocktails for Two - (2:46) - 285 plays
- Der Fuehrer's Face - (2:46) - 157 plays
- Hawaiian War Chant - (2:48) - 171 plays
- Chloe - (3:14) - 139 plays
- William Tell Overture - (3:26) - 129 plays
- Der Fuhrer's Face - (2:42) - 109 plays
- You Always Hurt the One You Love - (2:55) - 110 plays
- The Sheik of Araby - (2:32) - 92 plays
- All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth - (3:09) - 87 plays
- The Charleston - (2:42) - 90 plays