25 Shouts - 245,588 Scrobbles
Spike Jones was a popular musician and comedian during the 1940s and 1950s. He and his backing band "The City Slickers" employed a wide variety of zany vocals, household implements and shotguns to produce their wacky, yet musically intriguing tracks. Reputed to have the most talented and highly-paid musicians of the day, Spike Jones and his musicians were considerably more than simply novelty performers. Much of their performances even included theatrics and musical athletics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kookie, Kookie, Lend Me Your Comb (Spooky, Spooky, Lend Me Your Tomb) - (2:26) - 603 plays
- All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth - (3:09) - 411 plays
- Cocktails for Two - (2:46) - 285 plays
- Teenage Brain Surgeon - (3:02) - 207 plays
- All I Want for Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth) - (2:19) - 147 plays
- William Tell Overture - (3:26) - 170 plays
- Hawaiian War Chant - (2:48) - 163 plays
- Der Fuehrer's Face - (2:46) - 176 plays
- Sleigh Ride - (2:15) - 125 plays
- Chloe - (3:14) - 152 plays