25 Shouts - 236,926 Scrobbles
Spike Jones was a popular musician and comedian during the 1940s and 1950s. He and his backing band "The City Slickers" employed a wide variety of zany vocals, household implements and shotguns to produce their wacky, yet musically intriguing tracks. Reputed to have the most talented and highly-paid musicians of the day, Spike Jones and his musicians were considerably more than simply novelty performers. Much of their performances even included theatrics and musical athletics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cocktails for Two - (2:46) - 281 plays
- Der Fuehrer's Face - (2:46) - 168 plays
- Hawaiian War Chant - (2:48) - 181 plays
- Hi Neighbor - (1:47) - 119 plays
- Chloe - (3:14) - 133 plays
- All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth - (3:09) - 174 plays
- Der Fuhrer's Face - (2:42) - 134 plays
- William Tell Overture - (3:26) - 116 plays
- All I Want for Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth) - (2:19) - 121 plays
- You Always Hurt The One You Love - (2:53) - 99 plays