25 Shouts - 241,654 Scrobbles
Spike Jones was a popular musician and comedian during the 1940s and 1950s. He and his backing band "The City Slickers" employed a wide variety of zany vocals, household implements and shotguns to produce their wacky, yet musically intriguing tracks. Reputed to have the most talented and highly-paid musicians of the day, Spike Jones and his musicians were considerably more than simply novelty performers. Much of their performances even included theatrics and musical athletics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kookie, Kookie, Lend Me Your Comb (Spooky, Spooky, Lend Me Your Tomb) - (2:26) - 475 plays
- Cocktails for Two - (2:46) - 289 plays
- Teenage Brain Surgeon - (3:02) - 133 plays
- Hawaiian War Chant - (2:48) - 170 plays
- Der Fuehrer's Face - (2:46) - 177 plays
- William Tell Overture - (3:26) - 153 plays
- Chloe - (3:14) - 137 plays
- The Sheik of Araby - (2:32) - 79 plays
- You Always Hurt the One You Love - (2:55) - 112 plays
- Der Fuhrer's Face - (2:42) - 105 plays