25 Shouts - 234,116 Scrobbles
Spike Jones was a popular musician and comedian during the 1940s and 1950s. He and his backing band "The City Slickers" employed a wide variety of zany vocals, household implements and shotguns to produce their wacky, yet musically intriguing tracks. Reputed to have the most talented and highly-paid musicians of the day, Spike Jones and his musicians were considerably more than simply novelty performers. Much of their performances even included theatrics and musical athletics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth - (3:09) - 3,274 plays
- All I Want for Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth) - (2:19) - 1,138 plays
- Sleigh Ride - (2:15) - 820 plays
- All I Want for Christmas Is My - 722 plays
- Kookie, Kookie, Lend Me Your Comb (Spooky, Spooky, Lend Me Your Tomb) - (2:25) - 409 plays
- All I Want For Christmas - (3:09) - 395 plays
- Barnyard Christmas - (2:45) - 382 plays
- Cocktails for Two - (2:46) - 337 plays
- Hawaiian War Chant - (2:48) - 225 plays
- Der Fuehrer's Face - (2:46) - 224 plays