0 Shouts - 8,770 Scrobbles
Previously a german language teacher, he was born Spencer Davies and was part of a group. The manager decided to make him the leading light, dropped the 'e' and hence the name of the group. Stevie Winwood was the other leading light and much if not almost all of the composing. Keep on runnin' was their greatest hit and displaced the Beatles in 1964 from the top of the chart. Often used as THE track from that year by broadcasters. Many other tracks followed, I'm a Man being one of the very best.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crossroads Blues - (5:46) - 41 plays
- Gimme Some Lovin' - (2:55) - 35 plays
- Christmas Time Baby - (2:49) - 41 plays
- Gimme Some Lovin' (from Blues Brothers) (1967 Radio Version) - (2:55) - 56 plays
- Keep On Running - (2:59) - 29 plays
- I'm A Man - (3:02) - 49 plays
- Terraplane BLues - (4:38) - 24 plays
- If I had possession over Judgement Day - (3:41) - 14 plays
- Kind Hearted Woman Blues - (4:02) - 13 plays
- Christmas Day - (2:48) - 17 plays