2 Shouts - 12,435 Scrobbles
"SPEEDSWING sounds as if the ladies and gentlemen are on a musical journey through the deacades and had been taken the Best of them and merged it into something new and great." The beginnings
SPEEDSWING developed from the Reunion gig of Old Skool Psychobilly band "Disturbance", which took place in May 2004. Disturbance had made an international name in the rock'n'roll scene with 3 releases in the mid-90s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Soul And Stomp - (2:13) - 152 plays
- Night Out With The Boys - (3:36) - 62 plays
- The Chase - (3:37) - 73 plays
- Girl From Tokyo - (3:13) - 40 plays
- Freak Out! - (4:28) - 20 plays
- Achtung! Speedswing! - (4:15) - 21 plays
- Her Daddy - (3:37) - 16 plays
- Dangerous Moonlight - (3:50) - 15 plays
- Broccolied - (3:45) - 17 plays
- Songschreiber Blues - (4:06) - 6 plays