32 Shouts - 170,472 Scrobbles
1. Special Ed is the performing name of Edward Archer (born ca. 1973), an American hip hop musician. Hailing from Brooklyn in New York City, he is identified with East Coast hip hop. In his own right, Special Ed is probably best known for the song "I Got It Made", produced by "Hitman" Howie Tee and released in 1989 when Ed was just 16. He was later a member of Crooklyn Dodgers, an ad hoc group who came together to perform for the Spike Lee films Clockers and Crooklyn, and he performed "Crooklyn" with Shillz on the 2003 compilation album MuskaBeatz.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Got It Made - (3:41) - 2,624 plays
- I'm the Magnificent - (4:32) - 384 plays
- I Got It Made (Re-Recorded / Remastered) - (3:41) - 224 plays
- Neva Go Back - (3:46) - 159 plays
- The Mission - (3:55) - 134 plays
- Think About It - (4:24) - 130 plays
- Taxing - (4:03) - 110 plays
- Come On, Let's Move It - (3:27) - 112 plays
- Hoedown - (4:43) - 77 plays
- I Got It Made (Re-Recorded / Remastered) - (3:43) - 89 plays