1 Shouts - 17,374 Scrobbles
Los Angeles based duo "speakers" fuse elements of dance, R&B, hip-hop and electronic pop, to craft their own unique sound on their debut EP New Frequency which as released today, May 8. On the four-track EP (released by Virgin Records in conjunction with independent label Newco, where the duo were first discovered by Troy Carter and Matt Michelsen), singer/rapper/lyricist Keon B and musician/producer Blair Taylor fuse genres and deliver hyper-experimental party jams like “Bass” and the funked-up instant classic “And Her Too.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsMan, I'm lovin' this club
The DJ is showing me love
Recognize the haters watch me
Flashing lights on the paparazzi
Live all night, don't try to stop me
- Soulsalicious - (6:13) - 43 plays
- The Delicate Conversation - (1:54) - 6 plays
- Lost In A Crowd - (4:51) - 7 plays
- And Her Too - (3:34) - 12 plays
- Why - (1:33) - 4 plays
- To A Man Young And Old - (2:12) - 4 plays
- The Mountain Tomb - (3:44) - 4 plays
- Nothing Ever Dies - (4:16) - 2 plays
- Music For Concertina, Violin, & Russia - (3:08) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online