1 Shouts - 17,103 Scrobbles
Los Angeles based duo "speakers" fuse elements of dance, R&B, hip-hop and electronic pop, to craft their own unique sound on their debut EP New Frequency which as released today, May 8. On the four-track EP (released by Virgin Records in conjunction with independent label Newco, where the duo were first discovered by Troy Carter and Matt Michelsen), singer/rapper/lyricist Keon B and musician/producer Blair Taylor fuse genres and deliver hyper-experimental party jams like “Bass” and the funked-up instant classic “And Her Too.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bass - (3:25) - 160 plays
- Soulsalicious - (6:13) - 70 plays
- And Her Too - (3:34) - 20 plays
- Lost In A Crowd - (4:51) - 8 plays
- The Delicate Conversation - (1:54) - 7 plays
- And Her Too (Explicit) - (3:35) - 7 plays
- Runnin' It - feat. Travie McCoy - (3:07) - 4 plays
- Soulsalicious (Original Mix) - (6:13) - 4 plays
- Glendora - (2:41) - 6 plays
- No Como Antes - (2:49) - 3 plays