390 Shouts - 1,750,648 Scrobbles
Spazz a motherfucking awesome ass band, that was an influential American powerviolence band. They played a fast and heavy style of hardcore punk that, along with contemporaries like Dropdead and Charles Bronson, helped further the underground legacy of powerviolence well into the 1990s. Spazz bassist Chris Dodge's record label Slap-A-Ham was a fixture during the rapid rise and decline of powerviolence in the late 80's and early 90's, releasing very influential records by the likes of Gasp, Neanderthal, No Comment, Crossed Out, Infest, etc.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Zodiak - (0:47) - 1,980 plays
- Campaign for Emo Destruction - (0:42) - 1,494 plays
- Cool Guy - (0:33) - 1,573 plays
- Sword of the Lord - (0:42) - 1,511 plays
- Street Jam to the Second Power - (1:07) - 1,402 plays
- A Legend in Your Own Mind - (0:33) - 1,402 plays
- Bobby Dee in the Hour of Chaos - (1:04) - 1,252 plays
- Hardcore Before Mark McCoy Was Emo Semen - (0:45) - 1,288 plays
- Hoarder - (0:45) - 1,209 plays
- Not Even Phased - (0:32) - 1,217 plays