396 Shouts - 1,790,888 Scrobbles
Spazz a motherfucking awesome ass band, that was an influential American powerviolence band. They played a fast and heavy style of hardcore punk that, along with contemporaries like Dropdead and Charles Bronson, helped further the underground legacy of powerviolence well into the 1990s. Spazz bassist Chris Dodge's record label Slap-A-Ham was a fixture during the rapid rise and decline of powerviolence in the late 80's and early 90's, releasing very influential records by the likes of Gasp, Neanderthal, No Comment, Crossed Out, Infest, etc.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Zodiak - (0:47) - 1,878 plays
- Cool Guy - (0:33) - 1,490 plays
- Sword of the Lord - (0:42) - 1,473 plays
- A Legend in Your Own Mind - (0:33) - 1,460 plays
- Street Jam to the Second Power - (1:07) - 1,339 plays
- Campaign for Emo Destruction - (0:42) - 1,334 plays
- Hardcore Before Mark McCoy Was Emo Semen - (0:45) - 1,216 plays
- Bobby Dee in the Hour of Chaos - (1:04) - 1,201 plays
- Hoarder - (0:45) - 1,097 plays
- Not Even Phased - (0:32) - 1,125 plays