390 Shouts - 1,739,407 Scrobbles
Spazz a motherfucking awesome ass band, that was an influential American powerviolence band. They played a fast and heavy style of hardcore punk that, along with contemporaries like Dropdead and Charles Bronson, helped further the underground legacy of powerviolence well into the 1990s. Spazz bassist Chris Dodge's record label Slap-A-Ham was a fixture during the rapid rise and decline of powerviolence in the late 80's and early 90's, releasing very influential records by the likes of Gasp, Neanderthal, No Comment, Crossed Out, Infest, etc.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Zodiak - (0:47) - 1,952 plays
- Campaign for Emo Destruction - (0:42) - 1,521 plays
- Cool Guy - (0:33) - 1,556 plays
- Sword of the Lord - (0:42) - 1,540 plays
- Street Jam to the Second Power - (1:07) - 1,416 plays
- A Legend in Your Own Mind - (0:33) - 1,406 plays
- Bobby Dee in the Hour of Chaos - (1:04) - 1,259 plays
- Hoarder - (0:45) - 1,206 plays
- Hardcore Before Mark McCoy Was Emo Semen - (0:45) - 1,276 plays
- Not Even Phased - (0:32) - 1,237 plays