382 Shouts - 1,630,931 Scrobbles
Spazz was an influential American powerviolence band. They played a fast and heavy style of hardcore punk that, along with contemporaries like Dropdead and Charles Bronson, helped further the underground legacy of powerviolence well into the 1990s. Spazz bassist Chris Dodge's record label Slap-A-Ham was a fixture during the rapid rise and decline of powerviolence in the late 80's and early 90's, releasing very influential records by the likes of Gasp, Neanderthal, No Comment, Crossed Out, Infest, etc.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Zodiak - (0:47) - 2,384 plays
- Campaign for Emo Destruction - (0:42) - 1,978 plays
- Sword of the Lord - (0:42) - 1,964 plays
- Cool Guy - (0:33) - 1,887 plays
- Street Jam to the Second Power - (1:07) - 1,775 plays
- A Legend in Your Own Mind - (0:33) - 1,796 plays
- Bobby Dee in the Hour of Chaos - (1:04) - 1,671 plays
- Not Even Phased - (0:32) - 1,538 plays
- Hoarder - (0:45) - 1,482 plays
- Hardcore Before Mark McCoy Was Emo Semen - (0:45) - 1,503 plays