397 Shouts - 1,820,321 Scrobbles
Spazz a motherfucking awesome ass band, that was an influential American powerviolence band. They played a fast and heavy style of hardcore punk that, along with contemporaries like Dropdead and Charles Bronson, helped further the underground legacy of powerviolence well into the 1990s. Spazz bassist Chris Dodge's record label Slap-A-Ham was a fixture during the rapid rise and decline of powerviolence in the late 80's and early 90's, releasing very influential records by the likes of Gasp, Neanderthal, No Comment, Crossed Out, Infest, etc.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Zodiak - (0:47) - 1,640 plays
- Sword of the Lord - (0:42) - 1,425 plays
- Cool Guy - (0:33) - 1,428 plays
- Street Jam to the Second Power - (1:07) - 1,201 plays
- Campaign for Emo Destruction - (0:42) - 1,166 plays
- A Legend in Your Own Mind - (0:33) - 1,166 plays
- Bobby Dee in the Hour of Chaos - (1:04) - 1,037 plays
- Hardcore Before Mark McCoy Was Emo Semen - (0:45) - 1,170 plays
- Gary Monardo's Record Vault Shirt - (1:02) - 974 plays
- Not Even Phased - (0:32) - 966 plays