0 Shouts - 42,194 Scrobbles
There are multiple artists with the name Spawn: 1) 90s alternative rock band from Buffalo, NY, USA. 2) Straight edge band from Germany. 3) Ska punk band from the Netherlands. 4) Death metal band from Germany. 5) A hip-hop MC, previously of Atmosphere, he is now known as Rek the Heavyweight. 6) Thrash metal band from the Netherlands. 7) Dungeon synth act from Italy.Read More...
1) Spawn was a 90s three-man rock band from Spawn of Buffalo, NY, United States, who released a five-track CD in 1995 titled "Everybody Shines" on Space-Cat Records. Members included: Steven Galbraith (guitar, vocals), Mark DeVito (drums) and Stephen Clark (bass).
The band shows influences of both the Velvet Underground, and the British "Manchester sound". A video was also released. The band received wide local acclaim, college radio airplay, and occasionally made the trip over to New York City for live shows.
2) Spawn was a straight edge hardcore band from Germany active in the mid-90s. The band released a 7-inch (also released on Crucial Response Records) in 1993, and then a full-length album on New Age Records in 1996. They also released a split 7-inch with Feeding the Fire in 1994.
3) Spawn was a happy ska punk band from the Netherlands.
4) Spawn is a death metal band from Berlin, Germany, formed in 1998.
5) Spawn is an MC, now known as "Rek the Heavyweight". A former member of the group Atmosphere. As Spawn he recorded the album "Overcast!" with fellow Minnesota MC Slug. The two split up and Atmosphere is now just Slug on lyrics and Ant on production.
6) Spawn was a thrash metal band from Arnhem, Netherlands, formed in 1995. They released a demo titled "Before the Silence".
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fear the Just Revenge - 1,055 plays
- Ammunition of Malice - 940 plays
- One presence of terror - 622 plays
- Hemoglobin - 760 plays
- Flesheater - 827 plays
- Under The Blackest Sky - 598 plays
- Blind Upheaval - 701 plays
- Fuck I Am Dead - 780 plays
- The Wicked Reincarnation (Intro) - 535 plays
- Provoked Extinction - 631 plays