1,192 Shouts - 4,731,323 Scrobbles
There are at least three bands named Sparks. One is an American rock and pop music band formed in Los Angeles in 1970 by brothers Ron Mael (keyboards) and Russell Mael (vocals), initially under the name Halfnelson. Best known for their quirky approach to song writing, Sparks' music is often accompanied by cutting and acerbic lyrics, and an idiosyncratic stage presence, typified in the contrast between Russell's wide-eyed hyperactive frontman antics and Ron's sedentary scowling.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both Of Us - (3:03) - 9,655 plays
- Amateur Hour - (3:37) - 6,497 plays
- This Town Ain't Big Enough For Both Of Us - (3:02) - 6,579 plays
- Here In Heaven - (2:47) - 4,052 plays
- Falling In Love With Myself Again - (3:02) - 3,647 plays
- Beat the Clock - (6:37) - 3,727 plays
- The Number One Song In Heaven - (3:53) - 3,971 plays
- Thank God It's Not Christmas - (5:06) - 3,288 plays
- Angst In My Pants - (3:23) - 3,903 plays
- Talent Is An Asset - (3:21) - 3,066 plays