1,192 Shouts - 4,779,249 Scrobbles
There are at least three bands named Sparks. One is an American rock and pop music band formed in Los Angeles in 1970 by brothers Ron Mael (keyboards) and Russell Mael (vocals), initially under the name Halfnelson. Best known for their quirky approach to song writing, Sparks' music is often accompanied by cutting and acerbic lyrics, and an idiosyncratic stage presence, typified in the contrast between Russell's wide-eyed hyperactive frontman antics and Ron's sedentary scowling.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both Of Us - (3:03) - 9,532 plays
- Amateur Hour - (3:37) - 6,471 plays
- This Town Ain't Big Enough For Both Of Us - (3:02) - 6,570 plays
- Here In Heaven - (2:47) - 3,916 plays
- Falling In Love With Myself Again - (3:02) - 3,478 plays
- Beat the Clock - (6:37) - 3,608 plays
- The Number One Song In Heaven - (3:53) - 3,896 plays
- Thank God It's Not Christmas - (5:06) - 3,206 plays
- Angst In My Pants - (3:23) - 3,821 plays
- Talent Is An Asset - (3:21) - 2,957 plays