1,228 Shouts - 4,599,111 Scrobbles
There are at least three bands named Sparks. One is an American rock and pop music band formed in Los Angeles in 1970 by brothers Ron Mael (keyboards) and Russell Mael (vocals), initially under the name Halfnelson. Best known for their quirky approach to song writing, Sparks' music is often accompanied by cutting and acerbic lyrics, and an idiosyncratic stage presence, typified in the contrast between Russell's wide-eyed hyperactive frontman antics and Ron's sedentary scowling.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both Of Us - (3:03) - 11,357 plays
- Amateur Hour - (3:37) - 7,097 plays
- This Town Ain't Big Enough For Both Of Us - (3:02) - 7,203 plays
- Here In Heaven - (2:47) - 4,730 plays
- Thank God It's Not Christmas - (5:06) - 4,538 plays
- Beat the Clock - (6:37) - 4,329 plays
- Falling In Love With Myself Again - (3:02) - 4,126 plays
- The Number One Song In Heaven - (3:53) - 4,384 plays
- Angst In My Pants - (3:23) - 4,276 plays
- Talent Is An Asset - (3:21) - 3,538 plays