Spanky & Our Gang
16 Shouts - 156,430 Scrobbles
Spanky and Our Gang was an American 1960s folk-rock band led by Elaine "Spanky" McFarlane. The band derives its name from Hal Roach's popular Our Gang comedies of the 1930s (known to modern audiences as The Little Rascals). McFarlane was nicknamed "Spanky" because one of the band members, perhaps influenced by her last name, said that she resembled Our Gang star George "Spanky" McFarland. The group was known for its vocal harmonies. MEMBERS
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI remember Sunday morning
I would meet him at the park
We'd walk together hand in hand
Till it was almost dark
Now I wake up Sunday morning
- Like To Get To Know You - (3:09) - 1,471 plays
- LyricsBlue sky, Sunshine, what a day to take a walk in the park.
Ice cream, Day dream, till the sky becomes a blanket of stars.
What a day for pickin' daisies, and lots of red balloons.
And what a day for holdin' hands and bein' with you.
Lazy Day, Just right for lovin' away.
- Like to Get to Know You (Re-Recorded) - (0:30) - 193 plays
- Sunday Mornin' - (3:53) - 233 plays
- Like To Get To Know You - Single Version - (3:16) - 222 plays
- And Your Bird Can Sing - (1:48) - 112 plays
- Give A Damn - (2:55) - 137 plays
- Making Every Minute Count - (2:33) - 107 plays
- Commercial - (1:37) - 76 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online