4 Shouts - 15,396 Scrobbles
Space March is the project of Australian singer/songwriter/producer/artist - Craig Simmons. The music of Space March can be described as melodic, layered, dreamy electropop – an unlikely mix of geometry and poetry. On one hand, it is structured and patterned, and on the other, it is heartfelt and philosophical. Simmons began Space March with the intention of finding new ground for 1980s style synthpop in the 21st century. Over the four Space March albums he has explored mixing synthpop with other genres, such as indie, rock, Beatlesque psychedelia, dream pop, classical and film score music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Someone Something Sunshine - (3:43) - 259 plays
- Mountain King - (3:55) - 118 plays
- Babylon - (3:58) - 129 plays
- You Are Electric - (4:13) - 118 plays
- Get What You Deserve - (3:21) - 86 plays
- Norway - (3:50) - 121 plays
- American Girl - (3:40) - 175 plays
- Stop the Press - (4:41) - 66 plays
- Magnificent March - (2:05) - 82 plays
- Leaving Town - (4:02) - 77 plays