55 Shouts - 63,790 Scrobbles
Southpacific (colloquially, "SoPac") was a space rock band with prominent dream pop/post-rock leanings, originally based in Ottawa, Canada. Its members were multi-instrumentalists Graeme Fleming (electric guitar), Joachim Toelke (drums/percussion), and Phil Stewart-Bowes (bass guitar). The trio formed in 1997, began playing live in 1998, and went on to release two recordings on the Turnbuckle label. (The label was also home to noise rockers Bailter Space). Their self-titled 1998 EP/mini album (also known as 33) was supposedly recorded in a ski chalet.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blue Lotus - (4:14) - 484 plays
- Parallel Lines - (4:19) - 333 plays
- Alamo - (3:12) - 388 plays
- Round (Forget What You Feel) - (2:19) - 361 plays
- Built to Last - (3:53) - 415 plays
- Analogue 9 - (5:33) - 401 plays
- E10 @ 182 - (7:11) - 363 plays
- A Better Life Since - (1:49) - 361 plays
- Pintail Gate - (5:27) - 301 plays
- Automata - (3:23) - 362 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online