56 Shouts - 65,527 Scrobbles
Southpacific (colloquially, "SoPac") was a space rock band with prominent dream pop/post-rock leanings, originally based in Ottawa, Canada. Its members were multi-instrumentalists Graeme Fleming (electric guitar), Joachim Toelke (drums/percussion), and Phil Stewart-Bowes (bass guitar). The trio formed in 1997, began playing live in 1998, and went on to release two recordings on the Turnbuckle label. (The label was also home to noise rockers Bailter Space). Their self-titled 1998 EP/mini album (also known as 33) was supposedly recorded in a ski chalet.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blue Lotus - (4:14) - 520 plays
- Parallel Lines - (4:19) - 376 plays
- Alamo - (3:12) - 410 plays
- E10 @ 182 - (7:11) - 405 plays
- Round (Forget What You Feel) - (2:19) - 344 plays
- Analogue 9 - (5:33) - 388 plays
- Built to Last - (3:53) - 405 plays
- Automata - (3:23) - 351 plays
- Stay Ahead, Far Behind - (5:15) - 313 plays
- A Better Life Since - (1:49) - 312 plays