51 Shouts - 57,635 Scrobbles
Southpacific (colloquially, "SoPac") was a space rock band with prominent dream pop/post-rock leanings, originally based in Ottawa, Canada. Its members were multi-instrumentalists Graeme Fleming (electric guitar), Joachim Toelke (drums/percussion), and Phil Stewart-Bowes (bass guitar). The trio formed in 1997, began playing live in 1998, and went on to release two recordings on the Turnbuckle label. (The label was also home to noise rockers Bailter Space). Their self-titled 1998 EP/mini album (also known as 33) was supposedly recorded in a ski chalet.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blue Lotus - (4:14) - 395 plays
- E10 @ 182 - (7:11) - 294 plays
- Analogue 9 - (5:33) - 312 plays
- Parallel Lines - (4:19) - 296 plays
- Round (Forget What You Feel) - (2:19) - 304 plays
- Alamo - (3:12) - 303 plays
- Automata - (3:23) - 307 plays
- Pintail Gate - (5:27) - 285 plays
- Built to Last - (3:53) - 306 plays
- A Better Life Since - (1:49) - 257 plays