55 Shouts - 61,742 Scrobbles
Southpacific (colloquially, "SoPac") was a space rock band with prominent dream pop/post-rock leanings, originally based in Ottawa, Canada. Its members were multi-instrumentalists Graeme Fleming (electric guitar), Joachim Toelke (drums/percussion), and Phil Stewart-Bowes (bass guitar). The trio formed in 1997, began playing live in 1998, and went on to release two recordings on the Turnbuckle label. (The label was also home to noise rockers Bailter Space). Their self-titled 1998 EP/mini album (also known as 33) was supposedly recorded in a ski chalet.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blue Lotus - (4:14) - 442 plays
- Round (Forget What You Feel) - (2:19) - 374 plays
- Alamo - (3:12) - 379 plays
- Parallel Lines - (4:19) - 332 plays
- Analogue 9 - (5:33) - 388 plays
- Built to Last - (3:53) - 391 plays
- E10 @ 182 - (7:11) - 341 plays
- Automata - (3:23) - 348 plays
- A Better Life Since - (1:49) - 360 plays
- Pintail Gate - (5:27) - 290 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online