Sounds from the Ground
75 Shouts - 1,090,787 Scrobbles
UK duo Elliot Morgan and Nick Woolfson make some of the most stunningly rich, dynamic, bass-heavy downtempo instrumentals on the planet. They are pioneers of ambient dub, an exotic style first championed by defunct UK label Beyond Records and then picked up and continued to this day by North American label Waveform. Although dub in its original form is the tripped-out instrumental flipside of reggae, there is quite often no overtly Jamaican flavour to Morgan and Woolfson's work.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Treasure - (7:18) - 4,884 plays
- Triangle - (10:07) - 2,033 plays
- Bodega Bay - (5:48) - 1,667 plays
- Lean On Me - (5:59) - 1,681 plays
- As The Day Goes By - (5:22) - 1,184 plays
- Razz - (7:12) - 1,205 plays
- London Fields - (8:50) - 1,297 plays
- Drugstore - (7:01) - 1,163 plays
- Rotorblade - (6:44) - 936 plays
- Marshmello - (6:28) - 1,155 plays