Sounds from the Ground
75 Shouts - 1,095,023 Scrobbles
UK duo Elliot Morgan and Nick Woolfson make some of the most stunningly rich, dynamic, bass-heavy downtempo instrumentals on the planet. They are pioneers of ambient dub, an exotic style first championed by defunct UK label Beyond Records and then picked up and continued to this day by North American label Waveform. Although dub in its original form is the tripped-out instrumental flipside of reggae, there is quite often no overtly Jamaican flavour to Morgan and Woolfson's work.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Treasure - (7:18) - 4,679 plays
- Triangle - (10:07) - 1,953 plays
- Bodega Bay - (5:48) - 1,625 plays
- Lean On Me - (5:59) - 1,567 plays
- As The Day Goes By - (5:22) - 1,176 plays
- Razz - (7:12) - 1,177 plays
- Drugstore - (7:01) - 1,135 plays
- London Fields - (8:50) - 1,234 plays
- Rotorblade - (6:44) - 913 plays
- Marshmello - (6:28) - 1,087 plays