Sounds from the Ground
75 Shouts - 1,084,415 Scrobbles
UK duo Elliot Morgan and Nick Woolfson make some of the most stunningly rich, dynamic, bass-heavy downtempo instrumentals on the planet. They are pioneers of ambient dub, an exotic style first championed by defunct UK label Beyond Records and then picked up and continued to this day by North American label Waveform. Although dub in its original form is the tripped-out instrumental flipside of reggae, there is quite often no overtly Jamaican flavour to Morgan and Woolfson's work.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Treasure - (7:18) - 5,358 plays
- Triangle - (10:07) - 2,033 plays
- Bodega Bay - (5:48) - 1,664 plays
- Lean On Me - (5:59) - 1,713 plays
- Drugstore - (7:01) - 1,270 plays
- As The Day Goes By - (5:22) - 1,164 plays
- London Fields - (8:50) - 1,341 plays
- Razz - (7:12) - 1,200 plays
- Marshmello - (6:28) - 1,144 plays
- Rotorblade - (6:44) - 888 plays