Sounds from the Ground
74 Shouts - 1,006,146 Scrobbles
UK duo Elliot Morgan and Nick Woolfson make some of the most stunningly rich, dynamic, bass-heavy downtempo instrumentals on the planet. They are pioneers of ambient dub, an exotic style first championed by defunct UK label Beyond Records and then picked up and continued to this day by North American label Waveform. Although dub in its original form is the tripped-out instrumental flipside of reggae, there is quite often no overtly Jamaican flavour to Morgan and Woolfson's work.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Treasure - (7:18) - 3,703 plays
- Bodega Bay - (5:48) - 2,049 plays
- Triangle - (10:07) - 2,230 plays
- London Fields - (8:50) - 2,037 plays
- Lean On Me - (5:59) - 1,805 plays
- Drugstore - (7:01) - 1,514 plays
- Marshmello - (6:28) - 1,780 plays
- Razz - (7:12) - 1,386 plays
- Move On - (6:26) - 1,233 plays
- Poems - (6:56) - 926 plays