Sounds from the Ground
71 Shouts - 928,774 Scrobbles
UK duo Elliot Morgan and Nick Woolfson make some of the most stunningly rich, dynamic, bass-heavy downtempo instrumentals on the planet. They are pioneers of ambient dub, an exotic style first championed by defunct UK label Beyond Records and then picked up and continued to this day by North American label Waveform. Although dub in its original form is the tripped-out instrumental flipside of reggae, there is quite often no overtly Jamaican flavour to Morgan and Woolfson's work.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lean On Me - (5:59) - 2,587 plays
- Bodega Bay - (5:48) - 1,953 plays
- London Fields - (8:50) - 1,980 plays
- Triangle - (10:07) - 2,156 plays
- Move On - (6:26) - 1,982 plays
- Drugstore - (7:01) - 1,622 plays
- The Cut - (4:13) - 1,327 plays
- Treasure - (7:18) - 1,371 plays
- Razz - (7:12) - 1,412 plays
- Marshmello - (6:28) - 1,324 plays