Sounds from the Ground
74 Shouts - 1,058,665 Scrobbles
UK duo Elliot Morgan and Nick Woolfson make some of the most stunningly rich, dynamic, bass-heavy downtempo instrumentals on the planet. They are pioneers of ambient dub, an exotic style first championed by defunct UK label Beyond Records and then picked up and continued to this day by North American label Waveform. Although dub in its original form is the tripped-out instrumental flipside of reggae, there is quite often no overtly Jamaican flavour to Morgan and Woolfson's work.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Treasure - (7:18) - 5,067 plays
- Bodega Bay - (5:48) - 1,622 plays
- Triangle - (10:07) - 1,932 plays
- Lean On Me - (5:59) - 1,690 plays
- London Fields - (8:50) - 1,472 plays
- Drugstore - (7:01) - 1,261 plays
- Razz - (7:12) - 1,079 plays
- As The Day Goes By - (5:22) - 943 plays
- Marshmello - (6:28) - 1,223 plays
- Rotorblade - (6:44) - 799 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online