Sounds from the Ground
73 Shouts - 1,024,553 Scrobbles
UK duo Elliot Morgan and Nick Woolfson make some of the most stunningly rich, dynamic, bass-heavy downtempo instrumentals on the planet. They are pioneers of ambient dub, an exotic style first championed by defunct UK label Beyond Records and then picked up and continued to this day by North American label Waveform. Although dub in its original form is the tripped-out instrumental flipside of reggae, there is quite often no overtly Jamaican flavour to Morgan and Woolfson's work.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Treasure - (7:18) - 4,966 plays
- Bodega Bay - (5:48) - 2,010 plays
- Triangle - (10:07) - 2,145 plays
- London Fields - (8:50) - 1,884 plays
- Lean On Me - (5:59) - 1,719 plays
- Drugstore - (7:01) - 1,414 plays
- Razz - (7:12) - 1,223 plays
- Marshmello - (6:28) - 1,651 plays
- Move On - (6:26) - 1,212 plays
- Rotorblade - (6:44) - 912 plays