Sounds from the Ground
73 Shouts - 1,040,252 Scrobbles
UK duo Elliot Morgan and Nick Woolfson make some of the most stunningly rich, dynamic, bass-heavy downtempo instrumentals on the planet. They are pioneers of ambient dub, an exotic style first championed by defunct UK label Beyond Records and then picked up and continued to this day by North American label Waveform. Although dub in its original form is the tripped-out instrumental flipside of reggae, there is quite often no overtly Jamaican flavour to Morgan and Woolfson's work.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Treasure - (7:18) - 6,129 plays
- Bodega Bay - (5:48) - 1,799 plays
- Triangle - (10:07) - 2,040 plays
- Lean On Me - (5:59) - 1,706 plays
- London Fields - (8:50) - 1,697 plays
- Drugstore - (7:01) - 1,350 plays
- Razz - (7:12) - 1,153 plays
- Marshmello - (6:28) - 1,364 plays
- As The Day Goes By - (5:22) - 798 plays
- Rotorblade - (6:44) - 770 plays