Sounds from the Ground
70 Shouts - 861,909 Scrobbles
UK duo Elliot Morgan and Nick Woolfson make some of the most stunningly rich, dynamic, bass-heavy downtempo instrumentals on the planet. They are pioneers of ambient dub, an exotic style first championed by defunct UK label Beyond Records and then picked up and continued to this day by North American label Waveform. Although dub in its original form is the tripped-out instrumental flipside of reggae, there is quite often no overtly Jamaican flavour to Morgan and Woolfson's work.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Triangle - (10:07) - 3,137 plays
- Bodega Bay - (5:48) - 2,287 plays
- Lean On Me - (5:59) - 2,081 plays
- London Fields - (8:50) - 2,013 plays
- Razz - (7:12) - 1,756 plays
- Over There - (7:24) - 1,415 plays
- Marshmello - (6:28) - 1,613 plays
- Treasure - (7:18) - 1,430 plays
- Drawn To The Woman - (8:20) - 1,245 plays
- Drugstore - (7:01) - 1,492 plays