Sounds from the Ground
73 Shouts - 972,249 Scrobbles
UK duo Elliot Morgan and Nick Woolfson make some of the most stunningly rich, dynamic, bass-heavy downtempo instrumentals on the planet. They are pioneers of ambient dub, an exotic style first championed by defunct UK label Beyond Records and then picked up and continued to this day by North American label Waveform. Although dub in its original form is the tripped-out instrumental flipside of reggae, there is quite often no overtly Jamaican flavour to Morgan and Woolfson's work.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bodega Bay - (5:48) - 1,996 plays
- London Fields - (8:50) - 2,172 plays
- Triangle - (10:07) - 2,223 plays
- Lean On Me - (5:59) - 1,935 plays
- Treasure - (7:18) - 1,608 plays
- Marshmello - (6:28) - 1,675 plays
- Drugstore - (7:01) - 1,416 plays
- Razz - (7:12) - 1,285 plays
- Carousel - (6:28) - 997 plays
- Move On - (6:26) - 1,174 plays