Sounds from the Ground
74 Shouts - 1,010,622 Scrobbles
UK duo Elliot Morgan and Nick Woolfson make some of the most stunningly rich, dynamic, bass-heavy downtempo instrumentals on the planet. They are pioneers of ambient dub, an exotic style first championed by defunct UK label Beyond Records and then picked up and continued to this day by North American label Waveform. Although dub in its original form is the tripped-out instrumental flipside of reggae, there is quite often no overtly Jamaican flavour to Morgan and Woolfson's work.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Treasure - (7:18) - 4,244 plays
- Bodega Bay - (5:48) - 2,021 plays
- Triangle - (10:07) - 2,193 plays
- London Fields - (8:50) - 1,899 plays
- Lean On Me - (5:59) - 1,721 plays
- Drugstore - (7:01) - 1,402 plays
- Razz - (7:12) - 1,313 plays
- Marshmello - (6:28) - 1,631 plays
- Move On - (6:26) - 1,277 plays
- Rotorblade - (6:44) - 918 plays