Soul of Man
23 Shouts - 249,270 Scrobbles
SOUL OF MAN – A DECADE IN DANCE Soul of Man are Justin Rushmore and Jem Panufnik, together responsible for setting up the world famous Finger Lickin’ Records. As producers they have created a barrage of funk driven records, and as performers are an international DJ success story. Having set up Finger Lickin’ Records in the late nineties it wasn’t long until they had a string of breakbeat classics under their belt; ‘Love & Hate’, ‘Between the Eyes’ and ‘Gonna Keep On’...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dirty Waltzer - (4:08) - 208 plays
- Between The Eyes - (2:55) - 175 plays
- Outback - (3:09) - 176 plays
- Foxy Moron - (6:04) - 177 plays
- Shake 'Em Down - (4:54) - 157 plays
- Sukdat - (6:33) - 144 plays
- The Drum - (5:43) - 126 plays
- Acid Punch - (5:49) - 104 plays
- Scatterbox - (2:59) - 81 plays
- Gonna Keep On - (6:22) - 66 plays