Soul Miner's Daughter
6 Shouts - 15,647 Scrobbles
Soul Miner's Daughter was composed of Jennifer Nettles (now lead singer of Sugarland), and Cory Jones. They were friends and decided to form a band in college. They wrote their music and lyrics. They were from Athens, Georgia. The first album was "The Sacred and Profane" and was released in 1996. The next album was "Hallelujah," released in 1998. The reason they broke up is not public knowledge, but Jennifer Nettles' later work suggests that there was some dispute over the direction the band was taking.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bodies - (5:19) - 27 plays
- Rhapsody - (4:09) - 6 plays
- With Me - (3:23) - 5 plays
- Blues for Angel - (3:23) - 5 plays
- Pleasing You - (4:00) - 7 plays
- Cross Ties - (4:08) - 5 plays
- The Beautiful Song - (3:36) - 3 plays
- See Thru Me - (3:07) - 3 plays
- 3 Stones Left - (5:50) - 3 plays
- The Shade of the Hand of Fear - (2:32) - 3 plays