2 Shouts - 6,783 Scrobbles
Sordid Humor was a musical band formed in San Francisco, CA in 1987 by the duo of Tom Barnes and Jim Gordon. Barnes' unique vocal style was the trademark of Sordid Humor, and he went on to lend his vocals and alt-rock guitar style to Engine 88. Sordid Humor played what, at the time, could best be classified as college rock, releasing several independent releases before breaking up in 1992. The only album now available, Light Music for Dying People, was released posthumously by Capricorn Records in 1994.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Doris Day - (4:53) - 37 plays
- Private Archipelago - (5:18) - 41 plays
- Barbarossa - (3:12) - 24 plays
- Jumping Jesus - (3:16) - 16 plays
- Ben and Mary - (3:39) - 14 plays
- Hat Song - (2:49) - 15 plays
- Miami Beach - (3:51) - 11 plays
- Iceland - (4:16) - 10 plays
- Helena - (4:05) - 11 plays
- Go Away - (3:48) - 9 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online