287 Shouts - 2,086,573 Scrobbles
Shortened name used by Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows on the covers of the early releases but the full name was still used on the back or in the booklet of the CD's, but this isn't the correct tag. So please fix your tags and use Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHidden behind merciful shadows, beyond the cruel daylight,
living to hunt and kill, we are the... damned children of the night.
Dragging our immune existence through thousands of centuries
and from dusk to dawn we suffer from our immortality.
Hosts contaminate our tombs and crosses burn our skin,
- In Der Palästra - (7:09) - 1,464 plays
- A Strange Thing To Say - (5:39) - 695 plays
- LyricsNow and then I'm scared, when I seem to forget how sounds become words or even sentences ... No, I don't speak anymore and what could I say, since no-one is there and there is nothing to say ...
So, I prefer to lie in darkest silence alone ... listening to the lack of light, or sound, or someone to talk to, for something to share ...- but there is no hope and no-one is there.
No, no, no ...- not one living soul and there is nothing (left) to say, in darkness I lie all alone by myself, sleeping most of the time to endure the pain.
I am not breathing a word, I haven't spoken for weeks and yet the mistress inside me is (secretly) straining her ears. But there is no-one, and it seems to me at times that with every passing hour another word is leaving my mind ...
I am the mistress of loneliness, my court is deserted but I do not care. The presence of people is ugly and cold and something I can neither watch nor bear.
- Hades »Pluton« - (6:13) - 588 plays
- The Sleeper - 572 plays
- Beautiful Thorn - (5:11) - 550 plays
- A Little Bar Of Soap - (1:22) - 414 plays
- Les Fleurs Du Mal - (8:26) - 427 plays
- Bitter Sweet - (5:32) - 419 plays